Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Zach!

Yesterday was my husband's birthday, and although everyone who knows me knows that I think Zach is the best thing since sliced bread, I wanted to make an official shout-out to my hubby.

Zach, I never knew on the day I married you that I could love you more.  But I do.  You are amazing and honest and hard-working and selfless and so very kind.  You notice others.  You go out of your way to care for others.  You know the names of the homeless people on the street between the train station and your office.  You meet people at Starbucks and then offer to pick them up for church.  You connect with people so well.  You are full of joy.  You do dishes and clean out diapers and wake up with our children at 5 in the morning.  You wrestle with the boys and hold the girls while you make coffee and make sure our children know every day how much you love them.  I am so blessed that YOU are my other half, and I love doing life with you.

I asked the kids to talk to me about their daddy...

Sammy says...
Daddy is 31.  Daddy is good.  He's good at math.  I like him.  Daddy is kind.

Micah says...
Daddy is great.  Daddy is cool.  Daddy is good at teaching things.  Daddy is terrific.  Daddy is the best person.

Ella says...
I like to dance with Daddy.  I like to play with Daddy.  I love Daddy.






Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!!!  WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment: