Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Choo Choo!

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again.
I am so thankful for a homeschooling buddy who likes to do adventures with me.
I am all about adventures.  I'd rather risk things going wrong or getting crazy or getting off on naps than staying at home all of the time.  So we are always ready for the next journey.
My dear friend, Jen, and I do monthly field trips with our kiddos.
This month, we decided to take the train to Des Plaines to the huge library and to the Choo Choo restaurant for lunch, where a train literally delivers the food.  The kids all loved it!  We had so much fun!
Thankful, thankful...

The five big kids on the train...Ella, Sammy, Micah, Luke, and Lydia

Sophia LOVES Miss Jen

Watching the train leaving on the rainy beginning to the day

A new library to explore!


Choo Choo restaurant!





Everybody say, "Choo Choo!!!" 

Me and my loveys

 Amazing fourth child...she fell asleep in the stroller and slept in Jen's arms the whole train ride back

No comments:

Post a Comment