Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Guest Post on Homeschooling

One of my dearest friends from Minnesota has been doing an education series on her blog.  I was so honored when she asked me to do a guest post on homeschooling, but I was so very nervous to write this post, too!  First of all, this is a topic that can often be controversial, and secondly, I had never written something for such a large audience.  But as I mulled it over and sat down to write, the words flowed.  Of course it would be a joy to write about something so near and dear to my heart!  Homeschooling has been an incredible journey for me so far, and I am thrilled that we chose to keep our children at home with us for now.  You can click below to see information about the series!  And you can read my post here.  Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited to see that you will be donating your post on April 8th to spread awareness about hunger. Wondering what you will write about? How about food drives for the 21st century...efficient, green, productive and fun! Everything is ONLINE now! See how this blogger, http://mommypoppins.com/, invited her readers to join her in helping 10,000 hungry children in New York City with the click of a mouse! http://www.yougivegoods.com/Feed10000Kids

    ReplyDelete