Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Sammy's Gifts...
...my movies
...everything in the whole world
...my library books
...the Leappad
...Mario

Micah's Gifts...
...Mommy
...lunch today
...Daddy
...Tomb of the Fangpyre (a Lego book)
...Ninjago Official Guide book

My Gifts...
...a full basket of library books that my children could spend hours reading
...relief for my sweet Sophia, who has a double ear infection
...Ella's infectious giggle
...Sammy's sleepy snuggles
...new bath-time foam soap from Christmas that brought my kiddos much joy
...watching Sophia crawl around the house (there is something about a crawling baby that is so cute)
...the six of us gathered around the table at dinnertime
...my children's excitement over roasted potatoes
...our amazing church family
...the book, Unglued
...chocolate covered strawberries
...time to relax at the end of a not-so-great day
...a fresh start tomorrow with my slate wiped clean!

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Sara - I love the book Unglued! I was realizing that I was becoming unglued, and Ann Voscamp's recommendation appeared at just the right time. :) Also, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lyndsay! I am still in the middle of Unglued but am loving each chapter. So good for me right now, too!!! Hope you guys are doing great!!! Love to you all!

      Delete