Friday, March 29, 2013

SPRING!

In my books, today goes down as the first day of spring.

It was a blowing bubbles, sidewalk chalk, jump rope, take-a-walk kinda day.

And it was lovely.







Sammy's chalk drawing of the stable with Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.  Then on the sides are angels and a wise man.   Love.

Micah's first time jump roping!  He loved it!
I don't know that I have jump roped for over 15 years, but it was so fun today!  I even jumped in with my hubby and we had the two-jumping-in-one-rope thing going on.  Laughter is so good. 

My beautiful sis-in-law, whom Ella adores.



Today was a reminder that sunshine and beautiful weather really are good for the soul.  So refreshing.  Soaked up the day with family and loved it all!  So happy it is SPRING!



2 comments:

  1. Love this! So thankful for spring to finally arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures!! Especially the first one with the bubbles and the darling chalk drawing.

    ReplyDelete