Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Sammy's Gifts...
  • bubble gum
  • Mommy, Daddy, Micah, Sophia, and Ella
  • Thing and Hulk and all the other superheroes (except Satan)
  • Chutes and Ladders and Candyland
  • the computer
  • God
  • the strongest guy that's stronger than Hulk

Hulk's Gifts...

(Micah and Sammy are in a HUGE superhero stage, and everyone in the family has a superhero name...Micah is Hulk.  It is pretty serious business...I have even had to say "Love you, Hulk, Ni-Night, Hulk" at bedtime, and the boys regularly refer to each other as "Hulk" and "Thing" without flinching.  Hilarious.)
  • Spidergirl (Mommy), Thing (Sammy), Long Hair (Sophia), Good Girl (Ella), Cyborg (Daddy)
  • food
  • that God told Spidergirl (Mommy) to get Hulk (Micah) a Perplexus ball for his birthday
  • Flash (that's Chuck)
  • that I got to go to t-ball
  • that I learned two new super fun games (a dragon game and a teenager game)
  • Ninjago Legos - and I'm thankful I started building them
  • that I'm going to get strong from drinking milk
  • that I like my potatoes because Mommy made them for me

My Gifts
  • Watching my boys work together to build a new Lego set
  • Ella's bedtime snuggles and giggles
  • Sophia's adorable toothless grin, in spite of her sad cold
  • A day to be home and catch up on laundry and piles and chores
  • Homemade banana bread
  • Laundry clean, folded, and put away (which will last for about 12 hours until everyone is awake tomorrow!!)
  • Micah's excitement to be in Spotlight (a children's musical theater group)
  • The anticipation and excitement of preparing for our first homeschooling year!
  • That our God is a God of miracles and redemption and healing!
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment