Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for...

- a fun week with my children...lots of time spent together and lots of laughing
- my children's paintings on the wall
- singing and dancing to songs from Madagascar with my kids
- fall decorations
- beautiful, colorful, fall trees everywhere I go
- dinner with my mom
- Sophia's smiles (literally all of the time...)
- Ella's high-pitched, sweet, sweet voice and her little sentences
- Sammy's attachment to Micah and how the two are like a unit, moving together around the house
- Micah's excitement about reading and learning
- clean laundry hanging to dry
- an increased level of patience today and yesterday
- windows open and fresh air coming in
- banana bread
- my husband coming HOME after a trip for work and the anticipation of a weekend together as a family
- the week going so well in spite of him being gone
- a home that is such a safe place for me
- the changing of seasons
- that God gives us joy in the everyday moments that make up our days

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment