Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This is one of those taking-it-a-day-at-a-time weeks (or possibly taking-it-an-hour-at-a-time).

We got home from vacation, hit the ground running, and haven't stopped since.

Two birthdays in our family, a big birthday party, an amazing wedding, in-laws visiting for the weekend, doctor appointments, a family photo shoot, errands, a trip to Chuck E. Cheese, a cousin sleepover, playgroup at the park, and more have happened in the last week, and today, we are packing for our annual church camping trip.  Therefore, my mind is spinning just a bit and body is soooo tired.

I am thankful for all that has happened and all that is to happen as our lives are full, full, FULL!

But for now, I must continue packing for our trip.  I have hours ahead of me and my littles are all finally tucked in beds.

So this shall be brief...I am thankful for tomatoes from the garden, cousins here from Michigan, early morning errands, homemade muffins, Army Wives, Micah's first theater class, Sophia sitting up, a new haircut, beautiful summer evenings, and my hubby home from work.

Thankful for a camping weekend ahead with our dear church family, and thankful that it has been an incredible summer!!

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment