Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I love the fall.
And I love Halloween.
I do not love any of the scary parts of Halloween, but I love the little children in cute, colorful costumes and walking around the neighborhood on a crisp, fall evening.  I love the taco soup simmering and the smell of hot apple cider.  I love the lit jack-o-lanterns, and I love our little, annual "Halloween Party" with my family.  We serve soup and bread and all the cousins trick-or-treat together.  It has become a fun tradition.
Our Halloween today was spent enjoying Grandma being here from Minnesota, making sugar cookies for the party, and painting pumpkin pictures and mini pumpkins for a centerpiece.  And then...costume time!  The children had a blast!






 My princess...

My little bumblebee...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...

And my Angry Bird...



 COUSINS!





Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment