Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday

We are thankful today for many things, both big and small...for family and relationships, for the joy and peace that comes from knowing Jesus and his love, and for the everyday moments of enjoying life...such as games, meals together, playing with friends, yummy treats, and baby smiles...

Sammy's Gifts
-that we're going to watch the Muppets movie
-Candyland and Chutes and Ladders
-Daddy
-Mommy
-Sophia, that we have a new baby

Micah's Gifts
-that I went to Florida
-Nana and Papa
-the picture on the wall that has my brothers and sister on it
-Sophia
-for you and that you look pretty (melt!)
-Ella

Ella's Gifts
-Daddy
-Mommy
-Phia (I hope I always remember how precious her voice is calling her sister, "Phia.")
-Ella

My Gifts
-a happy, precious baby girl who smiles easily and melts my heart daily (and who weighed in at 16 pounds, 4 ounces at her four-month well visit, which is the 90th percentile!!!)
-air-conditioning...it is SUCH a hot day and I keep thanking God for our air!
-playdates, park days, and a stay-at-home day, too
-children who (most of the time) love to play together
-Ella's amazingly adorable singing...she has been singing "Happy Birthday to you," and "We love you, we do" over and over for many days now.  I absolutely love it.  It is such sweet music to my ears.
-ice cream cone date with Micah (on the couch while the others napped)
-a God who loves me at all times, even in my weaker, impatient moments with my kiddos
-free Redbox movies...hence, family movie night tonight!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment